Tuesday, June 2, 2015

More About Me

Hello everyone! My name is Nashay and I am half of the brain power behind this blog and everything it entails. There are two things that have enabled me to be where I am today, God and my daughter. My Favorite, as I call her, will be four this month! Time flies too fast, for sure. I am a full time student working on my Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts degrees. I homeschool Lisa's kids three days a week and have just started preschool homeschooling my Favorite as well! In my spare time I tend to binge watch Netflix, more often than I should, and read everything I can get my hands on. Seriously, everything. I of course love to play in the kitchen as well! If you have any questions feel free to email me. Hope you enjoy!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment